[movimenti.bicocca] Annotated Links to Charles Tilly Resourc…

Author: Tommaso Vitale
To: ML movimenti Bicocca
Subject: [movimenti.bicocca] Annotated Links to Charles Tilly Resources – Anniversary Update
FYI - on the occasion of today's anniversary of Chuck's death (April 29), the Annotated Links to Charles Tilly Resources have been thoroughly updated (in annotated links, the issue of broken links naturally occurs quite frequently). For those of you who may want to spend some time on today's anniversary to browse through the wealth of resources from and about Chuck's life and work, here is the link again:

http://essays.ssrc.org/tilly/resources

In his memory, we are also posting and sharing the link on Twitter - and are tweeting selected open content. See here:

@PublicSphereHub: http://twitter.com/PublicSphereHub

Tommaso VITALE
Scientific Director of the Master “Governing the Large Metropolis”.
Associate Professor of Sociology
My webpage with news on conferences and recent publications
tommaso.vitale@???
News with twitter: @VitaleTommaso

Centre d'études européennes
tel: 0033.(0)1.4549.8320
skype: tomvita
27 rue Saint-Guillaume 75337 Paris cedex 07 France
www.sciencespo.fr