[movimenti.bicocca] CFP "Civil society organisations, asso…

Author: matteo.bassoli
To: Laboratorio sulla partecipazione politica e associativa del Dipartimento di Sociologia e ricerca sociale dell'Universita' degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
Subject: [movimenti.bicocca] CFP "Civil society organisations, associational membership and political participation"

In attachment the CFP for the panel on "Civil society organisations, associational membership and political participation" at the second mid-term conference of ESA Research Network 32 – Political Sociology - " Political Participation and Beyond Multi-level dynamics of inclusion/exclusion in times of crisis".
University of Milan (Italy), 30 November and 1 December, 2012.

We would be very much pleased if you could circulate our Call for paper through your contacts.

Kind Regards

Matteo Bassoli and Roberto Biorcio

Matteo Bassoli
Research Fellow
Dipartimento di Analisi delle Politiche e Management Pubblico
Università Bocconi
V. Sarfatti, 25
20136 - Milano
tel. +39-02-5836-3313
fax- +39-02-5836-5439
mob. +39-339-6189870
skype. matteo.bassoli

---
Sostieni gli studenti meritevoli con il tuo 5x1000. Scegli Bocconi CF: 80024610158
www.unibocconi.it/5x1000
Grazie!

Please note that the above message is addressed only to individuals
filing Italian income tax returns.
---