Re: [Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** Re: tails-greeter 0.1.0

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: tails-greeter 0.1.0
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** Re: tails-greeter 0.1.0
Max wrote (24 Oct 2011 04:27:18 GMT) :
> 24.10.2011 03:14, intrigeri пишет:
>> https://tails.boum.org/todo/TailsGreeter/issues/

> Both issues should be fixed with recent push.

The second issue (fr,us vs. us,fr) is fixed indeed.

But the first one is not at all, which was to be expected: as I
suggested this morning on IRC, I don't see how the "keyboard layout on
console is set *after* successful login" could have been solved by
these commits, and I guess your testing environment was corrupted
somehow, which lead you to wrong conclusions. That regression is a
general design problem with the .profile solution, and probably must
be solved at the design level.

bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>