[movimenti.bicocca] I: [docpostdoc-ethno][Jobs] PhD position…

Author: Sophie Alice Sarcinelli
Subject: [movimenti.bicocca] I: [docpostdoc-ethno][Jobs] PhD position at the University of Neuchâtel

Dear Directors of Institutes,
dear colleagues,
dear friends,

I am intending to appoint one PhD student at our Chair on Migration and Citizenship Studies at the University of Neuchâtel. Potential candidates must hold a MA degree in Political Science, Political Sociology, or Sociology. She or he must have knowledge on migration policies in Switzerland and the European Union and be fluent in French, German, and English.

May I ask you to circulate this call for application among your  students, colleagues or members. Applications should comprise a motivation letter, a full CV and copies of their degrees. The deadline for applications is October 31, 2011 and should be sent to my email or postal address (gianni.damato@???<mailto:gianni.damato@unine.ch> or University of
Neuchâtel, SFM, Fbg de l'Hôpital, CH-2000 Neuchâtel). Further details are included in the attachment.

Yours, Gianni D'Amato

Avec mes meilleurs messages
Christophe

Dr Christophe Monnot