[movimenti.bicocca] Fwd: RC21 Young Urban Researchers Networ…

Author: Tommaso VITALE
To: sociologiadelterritorio, movimenti.bicocca, serena.vicari, margherita.crispino, anna.casaglia, laura.boschetti, e.bassi6, r.vacca
Subject: [movimenti.bicocca] Fwd: RC21 Young Urban Researchers Network on Facebook
fyi

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Yuri Kazepov" <yuri.kazepov@???>
Date: 22 luglio 2011 22.54.56 GMT+02.00
To: <news@???>
Cc: <marcpradel@???>

Dear Colleagues (apologies for cross-posting),

at the board meeting in Amsterdam we decided to launch the RC21 Young Urban Researchers Network on Facebook. It will be managed by Marc Pradel the PhD representative on the RC21 board.

Everybody is strongly encouraged to join and to spread the news to all interested parties. You can post questions, issues to be debated, pictures, movies, etc. etc. on relevant urban related issues.

This initiative stems out of the need to go beyond the traditional mailing lists, conferences, etc. etc. and we hope to support the dialog across generations of urban scholars trying also new avenues.

Should you have any suggestion, we very much look forward to get in touch with you

you can join on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/rc21.young

Yuri Kazepov
RC21 President

Tous les courriers électroniques émis depuis la messagerie
de Sciences Po doivent respecter des conditions d'usages.
Pour les consulter rendez-vous sur
http://www.ressources-numeriques.sciences-po.fr/confidentialite_courriel.htm