Re: [Tails-dev] reworking About, Overview and Features

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] reworking About, Overview and Features
Hi,

Alex Cachinero-Gorman wrote (01 Jun 2011 19:23:52 GMT) :
> Newly subscribed to the T(A)ILS list here. I joined on the
> suggestion of intrigeri, actually, upon asking a few Qs about
> translation in the IRC chat.

Welcome aboard!

> I just want to know if because of this document merge that it's a
> good idea to wait to try to offer translation help, or if there are
> solid state components that are worth translating in the meantime.

A few things need to be translated apart of the (currently fast moving
target) website. The translators documentation page [0] lists most of
these: custom programs, Desktop launchers, todo/translate -tagged todo
items, etc.

[0] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/#index1h1

Bye,
--