[Hackmeeting] Dope Stars Inc. released their new album - for…

Author: lilo
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] Dope Stars Inc. released their new album - for free!
D.I.Y.e dopatevi!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [pp.int.general] Dope Stars Inc. released their new album -
for    free!
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 15:33:49 +0200
From: Denis Simonet <denis.simonet@???>

Hi all,

Dope Stars Inc. just did what they promised months ago. The new album
"Ultrawired" is available for free (as in free beer ;)). They earn money
with the Ketaware program (the community distributes the physical
copies). Worth to mention is the special hard cover version, called
D.I.Y. It includes all booklets and artwork but the CD is empty - so you
can download and burn the music yourself. I think that this is worth
pushing as a nice alternative to the current content industry's business
models. Pirate Party Switzerland mirrors the album on its server:
http://www.piratenpartei.ch/Piraten_tauschen_Ultrawired

http://www.dopestarsinc.com/

Kind regards,
Denis

geniali.

--
~lilo~
"Pisapia." - "Chi?"- - "Pisapia." - "Eh?" - "Pisapia, Pisa come Pisa e