Re: [Tails-dev] doc: a bunch of remarks (boot usb on old com…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] doc: a bunch of remarks (boot usb on old computers)
UNixThis! wrote (15 May 2011 19:30:31 GMT) :
> I personally have 3 old boxes that won't boot usb, but they run
> Tails from cd.

This is low-priority for me,
but I intend to run a "compare various isohybrid options" survey at
some point. I'm not that sure ours are the best we can use.
In the meantime, if you can afford building Tails yourself, please try
building the stable branch with AMNESIA_ISOHYBRID_OPTS set to an empty
value in config/amnesia, and please report back your results (in
terms of boxes booting vs. not booting from USB).

Bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>