Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] Metadata Anonymizing Toolkit for file Publ…

Author: Antonio Davoli
To: intrigeri
CC: Damian Johnson, Tor Assistants, The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list, tech
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] Metadata Anonymizing Toolkit for file Publication - GSoC'11 Proposal
Hi all,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 2:05 AM, intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> If you do more changes than the one you just told us about, I'd like
> to. Just send it to us as well when you send it to the proofreader.

I have changed those parts and introduced some other minor corrections.
I have already sent it to the proofreader that changed some other details.
This should be the last versione, you can find it attached on this mail.
In any case I am even updating the version on Melange. Please, let me
know if there is something not clear or that must be changed.

Bye,

Antonio