Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] Metadata Anonymizing Toolkit for file Publ…

Author: Antonio Davoli
To: intrigeri
CC: Damian Johnson, Tor Assistants, The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list, Peter Eckersley, tech
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] Metadata Anonymizing Toolkit for file Publication - GSoC'11 Proposal
Hi all,

I prepared the new version of the proposal. I will be waiting for your
comments
before sending it to the native speaker that will proofread it.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 7:46 PM, intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

If I understand clearly, this means:

> May 23 - June 15th: very busy
> June 16th - July 14th: quite busy, 4 hours a day
> July 11th - July 15th: Mid-term evaluations
> July 15th - August 22nd: Firm 'pencils down' date

> Feel free to correct me if needed.

I just want to explain a little better this timeline:

May 23 - June 15th: Just a little busy, 6/8 hours a day.
June 16th - July 14th: quite busy, 4 hours a day.
July 11th - July 15th: Just a little busy, 6/8 hours a day.
July 15th - August 22nd: Completely Free.

I know that is not a good thing, but here in Italy the summer break is in
August.

Cordially,

Antonio Davoli