[T(A)ILS-dev] live-boot Git history rewritten

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [T(A)ILS-dev] live-boot Git history rewritten
Hi,

Debian Live upstream repositories have seen their history rewritten
recently (details [0]).

I therefore have "rebased" some of our live-boot branches accordingly
(actually: save patches, reset --hard upstream/debian-old-2.0, apply
patches again).

=> Beware when pulling from this repo, you probably want to re-clone
it from scratch after saving your local changes if needed.

I only have done the rebasing process for branches we are currently
using, namely bug/fromiso_busybox_mount, master, debian and
feature/try_partitions_before_whole_device. I've not done this for the
3.x/* development branches, but will need to next time I want to work
on this.

I've not touched our live-config Git repositories yet, since we do not
ship a custom one these days.

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2011/03/msg00104.html

Bye,
--