Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] about Tails doc

Author: intrigeri
To: The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] about Tails doc
hi,

sajolida wrote (17 Feb 2011 09:19:56 GMT) :
> Here are couple of notes from a discussion we had about the Tails
> documentation. The discussion arose when someone proposed to write
> an FAQ for Tails and we felt the need to think more globally about
> the documentation.

thanks for posting this. I wholeheartedly agree with everything in
there.

note that a dedicated doc-rework branch has been setup,
and access granted to those who commited themselves to do this work.
this branch shall be used for big structure changes, or changes that
cannot be made in an incremental, always consistent way.

bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>