Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] About bridges support

Author: intrigeri
To: The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] About bridges support
Hi,

anonym wrote (04 Feb 2011 13:38:11 GMT) :
> New patch.

Great work!

I've tried building a .deb with this patch applied but:

  - I had to edit the patch to set the strip level to -p1 as the
    emailed one had paths starting with ../../ and quilt does not like
    this
  - the patch changes the same files as our good old
    amnesia-remove-useless-controls.patch

=> I've not applied amnesia-remove-useless-controls.patch. Someone
should dig whether it is still relevant + functionally compatible with
the bridges patch, and act accordingly.

Also, I would be delighted if this option could be submitted upstream
so that we don't have to maintain the diff and messages translations
ourselves.
Maybe the popup text could be written in a more generic way so that it
applies to non-T(A)ILS systems as well, maybe even if doing so we
would need a few more lines specific to T(A)ILS => a setting could be
added to allow us to set a postfix to the popup message. What do you
think?

Bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>