[T(A)ILS-dev] APT repositories

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [T(A)ILS-dev] APT repositories
Hi,

we discussed with anonym the other day what APT repositories we would
like to keep. I mentioned we did not need deb.torproject.org anymore,
as the Tor Debian maintainer keeps tor up-to-date in
volatile.debian.org as well. Currently (i.e. in 0.6 RCn) the only
package that is fetched from deb.torproject.org is polipo. Tor is
fetched from volatile. This updated polipo package has tons of
bugfixes, so I think we should keep using the Tor project APT
repository for Lenny images.

So I've removed the Tor project APT repo in the squeeze branch, and
left it as-is in our Lenny branches (i.e. all others).

Bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>