[Pensamientoautonomo] Urgent Request

Author: patricio enrique mc cabe
Subject: [Pensamientoautonomo] Urgent Request

Sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to UK for a program, am presently in London i am stranded here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept.I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of 1,850 GB Pounds to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford, i'll pay back as soon as i return, Please let me know. Regards.

patricio