[movimenti.bicocca] FW: CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION

Author: Mosca, Lorenzo
To: movimenti.bicocca
Subject: [movimenti.bicocca] FW: CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION

-----Original Message-----
From: Sir Wolfson foundation [mailto:wolfsnfoundation@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:26 PM
To: wolfsonfoundation@???
Subject: CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION

THE WOLFSON FOUNDATION
8 QUEEN ANNE STREET
LONDON WIG 9LD,
Phone No: +44 (0)70457 37643
Fax: +44 (0) 700 594 2733:
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM FOR NGOS? "THE WELFARE/SUCCESS OF NGOS"
DEC 10-DEC 20 2007, THE WOLFSON FOUNDATION, LONDON. -UK

Hello Delegate,

This is a Call for Participation in an INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM OF NGOs holding from 10th December till the 20th of December 2007 in London, United Kingdom where as many as 300 participants from across the world including Health Practitioners, Professionals in relevant fields, Lawyers, Psychologists, Women and Youth Development Groups, Government Officials, Donor Agencies and participating NGOs will meet to discuss issues pertaining to the Welfare of NGOs...and also to meet others to learn, teach, inspire and being inspired. This event will be exploring the potential of a practical approach that will unleash and nurture the human capacity to create, collaborate and change positively, the world at large.

Conference objectives:
The Conference objective(s) is to provide a medium where participating individuals and NGOs will convene to address and discuss ways of improving key Humanitarian issues and topics with much emphasis on Human Rights, Gender Equality, Peace and Security, Social and Economic Development, Youth and Children, Health Education, Ethics and Value and Environmental Protection. Participating NGOs will have direct access to grants by International Donor Agencies.

The program will include:
* Thought-provoking plenaries
* In-depth breakout and dinner sessions for strategy-development
* Capacity and skills-building sessions; and
* Debates to stimulate discussion.
Side Attractions:
* Book launching
* Artistic and cultural activities
* Exhibitions
* Banquets, coffee break services.
* Opportunities for informal networking and alliance building.
All plenaries and selected breakout sessions will have interpretation into English, Spanish and French.
Our sponsors:
Nuffield foundation, London. Knut and Alice Wallenberg foundation of Stockholm, Germany.
Esmee Fairbairn foundation, London. Garfield Weston foundation. La caixa foundation, Sweden.

Registration/Participation fee?
There is no registration or participation fee.

Who can participate?
Members of NGOs, Professionals in related fields, Students Unions, Lecturers of Universities and Community based organizations, the Clergy as well as women and youth development groups are eligible for participation.
I can't afford the cost - Can you help?
The Wolfson Foundation and its co- sponsors have set up an Access Fund to support the travel costs (International Travel and local transportation cost) for all qualified participants. This is will on a first-come-first-serve policy as we are envisioning

Accomodation:
All Prospective participants are required to book for Accommodation/Reservation as this qualifies you for the conference participation.
At this point we are provisioning for nearly 300 participants selected from around the world. Provisions include Travel and local transportation, banquet, all meals and coffee break services.
Participants Invitations/selection will be on a first come/ first processed basis, so the sooner we receive your nominations, the earlier we can process them.

For Further Information/Reservation, please contact.
Abba Queens Gate Concorde hotel.
31 34 Queen's Gate, London, England.
Phone No: +44 70457 37643
HYPERLINK "http://www.queensgateconcordehotel.co.uk/"www.queensgateconcordehotel.co.uk
email: HYPERLINK "mailto:aqgatehotels@yahoo.com"aqgatehotels@???

NB. This hotel also serve as the Venue for the Conference.
Prospective Participants can also apply in groups of 1-3 if need be.

Visas and Letters of invitation:
Special arrangements have be made, the Workshop organizers will arrange for letters of invitation to be sent to appropriate embassy officials as soon as we receive a proof/confirmation of hotel Reservation/ booking via email.

Presentation Proposal
If you wish to present a paper at the conference, you should submit a single-spaced one-page presentation abstract, curriculum vitae (less than 4 pages), and presentation application form which will be sent on request.

We are looking forward to your kind reply on our invitation.
Please, contact Mr Richard moore
Organizing Secretary of International Symposium,
Email address: HYPERLINK "mailto:wolfsonfoundation@gmail.com"wolfsonfoundation@???
Phone no: +44 (0)70457 37643

We consider your participation very important to contribute to the success of this Conference and I look forward to meet you this December in London, Uk.

With kind regards,
Organizing committee,
Wolfson foundation, London.

_____