[Cm-cagliari] gravy prick

Author: Riddle I Graham
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] gravy prick
BULL MARKET REPORT!!! Insider Buying Alert!!!

Trade Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Company: Latitude Industries Inc.
Symbol: LTDI
Current Price: $0.115
5-Day Target price: $0.5
Recommendation: Strong Buy/Hold

LTDI Breaking News:
Latitude Industries Inc. a manufacturer of high-performance, center
console
powerboats, announces today that it has implemented a new and exciting
way
to stay in touch with its customers, prospects and shareholders.

About Latitude Industries
Latitude Industries is a manufacturer of high-quality, offshore sport
fishing boats. The company's boats fuse innovative design with advanced
light-weight composite materials that resist rot and decay and retain
buoyancy
under all conditions.

DO YOU LOVE TRADING PENNY STOCKS?
WATCH LTDI WEDNESDAY!
THE ALERT IS ON!!!

Would you like to receive periodic internet marketing and home business
promotion tips!
Everybody interested in chemistry from highschools to companies and
universities give an interesting broad range of opinions and
background.
If the interview is the right-hook in any job hunting arsenal, the
resume is the jab, opening doors for an appointment and the interview.
Rolf Claessen's Chemistry Index Amazon. Find Inspirational Quotes Here.

Subscribe to Podcasts Have an iPod?

Job seekers are very concerned about how to keep key communications
private.

Join me in my chronology of being alerted over the Internet.