Re: [Hackmeeting] Delle certificazioni

Author: NeCoSi
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] Delle certificazioni
esempi dei 2 questionari per la certificazione di primo lvl:
1°:
http://www.lpi.org/en/lpi/english/certification/the_lpic_program/exam_101_tasks_and_sample_questions
2°:
http://www.lpi.org/en/lpi/english/certification/the_lpic_program/exam_201_tasks_and_sample_questions

di interessante sul sito leggo:
" LPI was formally incorporated as a Canadian non-profit"
"In most locales our exams cost $150 US."
"Our exams are offered through the test centers of Pearson Virtual
University Enterprises(VUE) and Thomson Prometric"
*
"How can I offer the exams to my students/clients?*
You will need to become either a VUE or a Thomson Prometric testing
center. You may also work with a Pearson VUE or Thomson Prometric
testing center near you. Local testing centers may offer tests at your
facility under certain conditions. However, if there is an LPI exam
proctor in your area, the LPI proctor may be able to provide exam labs
with paper based tests. Please contact Glenn McKnight
<mailto:glenn@lpi.org>, Director of Operations, for more information."

si potrebbe contattare e affiliare un hacklab italiano con sti qui?
ciao