[foa_Boccaccio003] newsletter 0 giugno

Author: foa boccaccio
Subject: [foa_Boccaccio003] newsletter 0 giugno

apertura cancelli ore 20

THA CANNIBAL ROCK'N'ROLL MASSACREW FESTIVAL

conecrto live con

THOSE FURIOUS FLAMES

KILLER KLOWN

HUMAN TANGA

THE LEECHES

RAPISTS

*THOSE FURIOUS FLAMES

I Those Furious Flames nascono alla fine dell'anno 2003, dall'incontro
di cinque figli di puttana con una passione viscerale per il punk'n'roll
e tutte le sonorita affini. I cinque ragazzi (Jullo,vox - G.B.,bass -
Pat,lead guitar - Joe,rtm guitar - Big Boss,drums) formano la band con
un unico scopo, dare un fottuto calcio in culo a tutti quelli che gli si
mettono davanti e fare esplodere la loro vera attitudine; sesso, droga &
rock'n'roll...dei veri bastardi!!!!! I ragazzi in passato hanno già
avuto esperienze in diverse band locali e tre di loro hanno suonato per
un periodo nei Klasse kriminale (streetpunk band italiana) ? ma adesso
sono pronti a farsi strada e a far parlare di loro, in bene o in male...

*KILLER KLOWN

The Killer Klown?s romance begins at the end of 1994 , in Turin, Italy.
The 5 guys grew up listenin? ?60 garage,punkrock,50?s r?nr , blues.
Theirs music is inspired by american roots,supported by wild raw sound &
politically uncorrect lyrics. They fuck the audience in Spain and
Germany too. In their curriculum you can find ?em cut off the stage with
bands like Spider Babies , Satan?s Pilgrims , New Bomb Turks ecc?

http://www.maddriver.it/kk/

*HUMAN TANGA

A true story
The truth lies in the facts as the shows we've played and the bands
we've played with, starting from the Lords Of The New Church, February
2002, which was the first date! Just great and touching, people dancing
and singing for a band that was actually unknown and the Lords were great.
The band was founded by Vito Demolition Tanga and Tommy Banga Tanga in
January 2002, later joined by Murky Tanga and finally Kelly Joe. We met
as post-teenage punks, runaways from our suicidal tendencies. At first
we formed the band to meet girls, crash clubs, and stuff; our shows were
grotesque with a kinda absurd taste...After the concert supporting the
Lords, Kelly Joe rushed away telling people and press that we were
trying to control his mind with supernatural powers, and we found our
perfect form as a power trio.
We thought that maybe we could be a true band and we went to record in
one of the best studios for metal and hard core, Alpha & Omega at Blevio
(Como) (Ancient, Cataract, Cubre, Shandon, thee STP and many others).
The sound wizard was Alex Azzali.
This happened in July 2002, the time when "DEATH ROCK'N'ROLL
[evil...more evil]" was born.
In the fall 02 we started touring the north of Italy and we met other
bands, but overall, the fans...
In winter 02 Nicotine records answered our call from the darkness and
contacted us to publish what we had recorded in the past summer.
In the meanwhile VoodooRites was founded as an artist community against
the majority: we did many concerts with our big brothers: The Briefs
(kings of Seattle) , Spacciatori, John Woo, The Valentines, Mutzhi
Mambo, Bad Dog Boogie, WildWeekEnd, Fuzzy Wuzz, Rival Skulls, the Happy
Gays, DefDaf, Cessi, Sperms,.... Most of them joined VoodooRites, some
others died suddenly. In summer 2003 Nicotine Records published
"evil...moreevil.[deathrock'n'roll] and we played also with Nashville
Pussy touring with the Bionic (defeating the Pussys and being defeated
by the Bionics!), Hot water Music (true friends meet worldwide) and
Groovy Ghoulies (so many sweet and lusty memories!) and many others.
2004: in few months Human Tanga did as much km by van as they did in one
year, touring the centre and the south of Italy, reaching Austria and
France and supporting big bands, one of them was Skid Row.... Waiting to
publish th0e first full length in the fall, we wish all our friends,
lovers and enemies a good filthy, junkie, luscious, bloody Apocalypse.

http://www.humantanga.com/

*RAPISTS
Nell?aprile del 2004, quattro ragazzi con molta voglia di fare e grande
attitudine si trovarono e da li a poco nacque quella che sarebbe
diventata la loro band. cioè formata da John(voce), Christian
(chitarra), Pero (basso) e Kevin (batteria). Dopo diverse prove e
intenso lavoro, nacquero in poco tempo i loro primi pezzi che
registrarono nel loro locale, e che, assieme a una band di loro amici
(The Dirt),pubblicarono in uno split nell?estate del 2004 in maniera
totalmente autoprodotta. Nell?autunno dello stesso anno aumentarono le
occasioni per suonare, divertirsi, spaccare e farsi conoscere,?Con il
loro punk semplice ma molto coinvolgente e potente influenzato dalle
loro bands preferite come ad esempio Sex Pistols, Exploited,
Adicts,?faranno parlare molto presto di loro?

*THE LEECHES

Potente sette pollici nuovo di zecca per i punkrockers comaschi The
Leeches, con sonorità revival che più revival non si può: ho piazzato il
buon vinile nero sul piatto e manco sono passati due secondi che sto già
pensando apertamente a certa vecchia scuola californiana di fine anni
'70, Adolescents in primis. Copertina horror B fiction-style, completa
negli interni di testi e (tante) foto, per un gruppo che nel genere sa
veramente il fatto suo, a differenza di chi usa l'etichetta per lanciare
poppettino.
Tre tracks a 45 giri, chitarra sparata e testi azzeccatissimi in un
azzeccatissimo inglese. La mia preferita (ma anche le altre non è che
fischino) è sicuramente "R'n'r reebook", sorta di appassionato tributo
ai nostri amati anni ottanta.