[Cm-crew] Did you know that this week was World Environment …

Author: schizo-mobile
Subject: [Cm-crew] Did you know that this week was World Environment Day?
[Sensual Liberation Army] http://sensuallib.com/

The schedule for the 5 day long celebration:

* June 1: "Pure Elements" -- Food, water and air.
* June 2: "Redesigning the Metropolis" -- Recycling, green building and smart growth.
* June 3: "Cities on the Move" -- Transportation.
* June 4: "Urban Power" -- Energy, renewables and energy conservation.
* June 5: "Flower Power" -- Open space, biodiversity and greening the urban environment.

> http://www.worldchanging.com/archives/002822.html

I see a positive future here. I will select this positive future and
move toward it. Simultaneously, I will reject negative futures which
necessarily include endless war, fear, exploitation, deception, lies,
fundamentalist religion and cancerous destruction of our natural
resources in the service of infinite greed.

World Environment Day 2005 Official Site
http://www.wed2005.org/