[Badgirlz-list] 1-0-1 intersex AG searching contributes

Author: Errata
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] 1-0-1 intersex AG searching contributes
*Open Call for Contributions*
The 1-0-1 intersex AG is seeking your contributions to
the
online-archive and the exhibition, which will open at
the    Neuen
Gesellschaft für Bildende Kunst in Berlin, on June
3rd,    2005.
1-0-1 is working to develop an archive and material
resources, which
visualize private and actionistic, artistic, as
well as scientific
positions concerning intersexuality and
sexual/gendered/ethinc
hybridity  in order to support and encourage an
exchange between
people,
disciplines and    cultural fields. We cordially
welcome you to
participate    through word and/or image: reflection,
letters,
descriptions of    actions or utopias, articles,
recordings,
sketches,    photography…
For reasons of compiling we ask you to restrict
manuscript
submissions to a Din A4 page and a maximal of 2, 10 x
15 cm
photographs .
The collection of material will be published in the
101 intersex
archive
We are happy to receive all forms of submissions which
could    broaden
and enrich the exhibition.
Deadline: December 15, 2004
Please send your contribution to _one-o-one@???_
(texts as .doc or .rtf  files, images as
high-resolution (300 dpi)
.jpeg)
or via postal service to:
Karen Scheper de Aguirre
Alt-Moabit 41
10555 Berlin
In sending contributions, the sender assumes the legal

responsibility
for the publication of the submitted materials.    We
ask for your
understanding that we reserve the right to    make an
editorial
selection.
The exhibition concept can be found on our website.
The 101intersex website: www.101intersex.de
<http://www.101intersex.de/>
The website of the NGBK: www.ngbk.de
<http://www.ngbk.de/>