[foa_Boccaccio003] Saturday Night & Tuesday Special

Author: foa_Boccaccio003
Subject: [foa_Boccaccio003] Saturday Night & Tuesday Special

Saturday Night & Tuesday Special
@foa_Boccaccio003

sabato 16 ore 22
alternative rock night

ALAN JE MAAL [psichedelic rock]
IMODIUM [post rock]

[Tuesday Special]

martedì 19 ore 22
concerto live

>>>>>>> MOLOTOV COCKTAIL <<<<<<<

hc from NYC
http://www.molotovcocktail.8m.com

>>>>>>> BARACKCA <<<<<<<

punk dall'Ungheria
http://barackca.hu/

focus:

>>>>>>> MOLOTOV COCKTAIL <<<<<<<

La storia del punk hard core sbarca a Monza in occasione dell'ennesimo
tour mondiale...

"Snotty-ass punk as fuk'n'fuk from the filthy streets of New York City.
Mid-tempo pogo-riffic punk rock that at times reminds me of The PIST,
2.5 Children, Chocking Victim and Mankind. I love stuff like this, as
any self-respecting punk should. Up the fuckin' punks!" [MaximumRocknRoll]

"I have been waiting for a disc like this. Surprisingly refreshing! From
the unapologetic punk fury of NYC Molotov Cocktail's Once Upon a Time in
America is 23 minutes and 13 songs of classic HC done the right way
complete with efforts that rally against the government and the state of
music. Finally a band with real guts and the musical chops to back them
up." [Jersey Beat]

"This band from New York has already convinced us absolutely of their
european tour with MDC of their tremendous live energy and is also
terrific on cd. Political punk with attitude, fun and chaos that reminds
of old FU's and Varukers. MC raises the middle finger along with a loud
'fuck you' that won't be left unheard. There should be more bands like
this. 13 first class songs!" [Plastic Bomb]

"Intense hardcore along the same lines as Holland's BGK. Fast, pissed
off songs about the government, beer and crappy indie rock music."
[Hit List]

"This band just kicks ass! Rockin' tempos punk, with a creative aspect
that should knock a ton of people on their lame asses."
[Freedom of Expression]

"Sweat and puke punk rock. If someone tells you that punk is dead, stab
them with one of your safety pins and direct them to these kings of
D.I.Y." [Lava]

"Great punk out of NYC, fast and snotty. MDC meets Reagan Youth with
Fear added in." [Toxic Flyer]

"Fast, buzzing tunes with both UK and American HC influences and a lot
of fuck you attitude but also aware of what's going on in the world.
Kick-ass punk rock!" [Suburban Voice]

"Germs-inspired nihilism, down to Darby-esque vocalist who can Crash
with the best of them, sloppy, spirited, yet catchy tunage."
[Aquarian Weekly]

"This is the bomb!" [Roctober]

"These NYC punks have a style of their own, at times reminding me of MDC
with a fuck shit up style." [Agree to Disagree]

"Molotov Cocktail play tight, fast, in your face punk rock with snotty
vocals and socially aware lyrics but they also have their drinking drunk
songs." [Slug & Lettuce]

"Molotov Cocktail comes at you with every ounce of fury available on
their latest full-length. Minor Threat meets The Circle Jerks; it really
hits that old time hardcore spot in your heart. It's a mouth full of
boot for ya." [Aquarium Weekly]

"Unpredictable, chaotic and fun 'Part Time Punx' should be unofficial
East Village summer theme." [I-Deal]

"Molotov Cocktail reminds me of what makes Nomeansno so amazing.
Blistering punk fare that is as catchy as fly paper but never relies on
pop cliches." [Crass Menagerie]

"Scratchy noisy fast punk rock. Just great." [All from nothing]

"They are very punk and showed that you don't have to be English or have
spikes to get that title. Great stuff anyway." [Londonpunks.co.uk(webzine)]

@ foa_Boccaccio003
via Boccaccio
Monza

boccaccio@???