[Badgirlz-list] Belgrade PGA

Author: Errata
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Belgrade PGA
[NextGenderation]

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""2

Dear all,

I am currently in Belgrade and will participate at PGA
here next
week - Peoples global Action. On Monday there will be
so-called
'gender day' and i will be in a workshop speaking of
the
work NG has done at ESF 2002 and 2003 and what we
wanted
to achieve with this. The organizers also included the
text
some of us from NG wrote for the Feminist Review in
the 'reader' for
'gender day', and i hope it will raise some questions.
And for those who are in Belgrade and have nothing to
do on Tuesday night, the team I am working with right
now
on the issue of migration in southeastern europe got
invited
to present the project. So, we'll do a small
performance
on Tuesday 9pm in SKC. The team is Dont Rhine from
Ultra Red,
Manuela Bojadzijev from kanak Attak and me (NG).

Hope to see some of you during PGA or in SKC.

Rutvica