[Cm-crew] produttore bici in germania

Author: toni_i
Subject: [Cm-crew] produttore bici in germania
A German bicycle manufacturer, Riese und Mueller GmbH, canceled all
business deals with its American suppliers.=20

"Americans only pay attention when money is on the line," director Heiko
Mueller told Reuters, whose firm buys $300,000 worth of supplies from half
a dozen American firms each year.=20

"We wanted to make a statement against this war and told our American
partners that unless they renounce what their government is doing we won't
do any business with them anymore."=20

Boycott of American Goods Over Iraq War Gains Pace=20
Tue March 25, 2003 11:40 AM ET=20

By Erik Kirschbaum=20
BERLIN (Reuters)
"La bicicletta =E8 il veicolo pi=F9 rapido nella via della delinquenza;=
perch=E8
la passione del pedale trascina al furto, alla truffa, alla grassazione!"

-Cesare Lombroso-