[pragmatique] [fish-guix] temporary workaround for Guix user…

Author: ng0
To: pragmatique
Subject: [pragmatique] [fish-guix] temporary workaround for Guix users
I realized after switching away from my developer copy,
that fish-guix installs into a path which is not picked
up (yet) by fish on Guix.

At the moment you want to symlink the file into one of the
paths output by "echo $fish_function_path".

For the current version from git (not guix) this would mean:

cd ~/.config/fish/functions
ln -s ../../../.guix-profile/share/fish/vendor-completions.d/guix.fish

will pick up the guix completions. I'm working on a solution
for the vendor_* paths in Guix, so that more fish extensions can be
installed using Guix.
--
https://pragmatique.xyz
PGP: https://people.pragmatique.xyz/ng0/