[blag-noise] freeeee ardour

Author: jeff
To: [blag-noise]
Subject: [blag-noise] freeeee ardour
i was just running ardour with 10+ tracks on freeeee, and surprisingly it keeps
up! I thought disk io may have been a problem, but i guess not.

jackd --port-max=128 -dalsa -dhw:0 -r44100 -p2048 -n4

There were stutters/xruns if i would move around the desktop and such though.
This was due to no -rt (realtime) patches in the kernel-libre. I'll venture to
patch this in... The musix people need/want a -libre-rt kernel too. I poked
lxoliva about it, but he's already doing so much for -libre! :) I'll see if
planetccrma specs can be -libre'd perhaps.