[copyDOWN] DRM ACTION: Make October 3rd a Day Against DRM

Author: pinna
To: copydown@inventati.org
Subject: [copyDOWN] DRM ACTION: Make October 3rd a Day Against DRM

-------- Messaggio Originale --------

/"If consumers even know there's a DRM, what it is, and how it works,
we've already failed" - Disney Executive./

Dear ,

Clear your calendar for a world wide day of action against DRM. *On
Tuesday October 3rd we will all take action to raise awareness.*

And the planning starts now!
<http://defectivebydesign.org/en/blog/announce_day_against_drm>

Share your ideas on our website
<http://defectivebydesign.org/node/add/content-idea>. We'll highlight
the best, then organize actions around them on October 3rd.

To make this more fun we will award prizes for the best submissions in
categories like Best Idea, Best Physical Action, Best Team Action, Best
Photo, Best Blog, Best Video, Most People Contacted.... and others.

*Submit your ideas *
<http://defectivebydesign.org/node/add/content-idea>*for actions on
October 3, there will be lots of ways to win many cool prizes, some so
cool we won't announce them until next week!*

Digg it! <http://digg.com/tech_news/October_3rd_Declared_Day_Against_DRM>

In Solidarity,

Gregory, Peter, Henri and the DRM Elimination Crew

DefectiveByDesign.org is a project of the Free Software Foundation
Fifty One Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02110
United States