[Hub] wsis meeting in geneva

Author: maxigas
Subject: [Hub] wsis meeting in geneva
hi Lista di coordinamento e cooperazione per la creazione di un progetto trasversale a Firenze in occasione del FSE!

i wouldn't travel so far for a meeting but if you happen to have a chat session sometime i would be happy to join you.

i was at wsis1 with my brother pygmalion and we enjoyed it very much and because of us people in Hungary now now what is the wsis and also the weseize!. :)

maxigas, Indimedya Hungary
I-X
Horizon Research Institute | Horizont Kutato Intezet
http://hi.zpok.hu/

Lista di coordinamento e cooperazione per la creazione di un progetto trasversale a Firenze in occasione del FSE - Wednesday, February 16, 2005, 2:15:42 PM, ###: